Shipping & Returns
In Store Return Policy
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
- Goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you're entitled to the following:
- If your goods are faulty, you can get an immediate refund (up to 30 days)
- If it can't be repaired or replaced, then you are entitled to a full refund in most cases (Up to 6 months)
- If the goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back (Up to 6 years)
You do not have a legal right to a refund or replacement just becasue you change your mind, but we will alwasy do our best to help. In such an occassion, we request that:
- If goods are unwanted or not fit for purpose, they are returned unused and in their original packaging.
- A receipt must be presented upon return.
- If a receipt cannot be presented, we reserve the right to refuse return or on certain occasion refund with store credit.
Web Orders Return Policy
Please get in touch via email if you have any queries regarding your order, or if it arrives damaged or if we have made a mistake. However if you simply want to return for a refund/ exchange, the following points are applicable:
How many days do I have to return a product?
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 say:
- 14 days - After receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
*Your consumer Rights are not affected.*
Condition of returned items.
Any return is subject to the following conditions:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- Orders which are cut, made to measure or mixed to your requirements will not be exchanged or refunded.
- For hygiene and re-selling reasons, Rodent Traps/ Baits cannot be returned if used or opened.
*Returned items are eligible for a full refund, however if we find the item has been used and not in the original packaging, a 20% restocking/administration fee may be deducted from the total amount paid.