Hg Tiles Cement Grout Film Remover P.11 - 1 Litre
- HG Hagesan Cement Grout Film Remover removes cement film, grout film, limescale, rust stains and stubborn residues from the face of tiles without affecting the grout.
- HG Hagesan Cement Grout Film Remover is suitable for use on glazed tiles, quarry tiles, slate, granite, victorian tiles, brick and concrete, terracotta, porcelain and (acid resistant) Norwegian Slate;
- also on other acid resistant surfaces such as chrome and stainless steel. HG Cement Grout Film Remover reacts chemically with the surface of the grout to harden it. This means that the grout is stronger and more resistant to dirt.
- : DO NOT apply HG Hagesan Cement Grout Film Remover to calciferous natural stone such as marble, travertine, blue (hard)stone, (non-acid resistant) slate, terazzo, granito, basaslt and cement tiles.
- Use HG Hagesan Marble and Natural Stone Cement and Lime Film Remover. If in doubt test on an inconspicuous area first or use HG Marble and Natural Stone Cement and Lime Film Remover.