SCORPION VERY STRONG PROFESSIONAL GLYPHOSATE WEEDKILLER 1 x 5L
Scorpion is a brand new product which replaces the popular 'Clinic'. It is a foliar applied translocated herbicide for the control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds before sowing or planting of all crops.
For use pre-emergence and pre-harvest in cereals and certain other crops for destruction of grassland, and use in stubbles and orchards, and non-crop areas. For control of emerged weeds in amenity and forestry situations.
Degraded by micro-organisms/microbes in the soil. A soluble concentrate containing 360g g/l glyphosate, present as 441g/l (35.3% w/w) of the potassium salt of glyphosate.
When treating some larger or tougher weeds, you may need the application rate increasing to 6L/ha or 500ml per 10L of water. Normal application: 250-300ml per 10L of water.
- 1 X 5L Scorpion Strong Professional Glyphosate Weedkiller
- Scorpion contains glyphosate, which totally kills weeds.
- When sprayed into the weeds Scorpion enters the plant and spreads throughout the plant into the leaves, and roots.
- Glyphosate blocks several important biological processes resulting in the gradual decline and death of the plant.
- Death can take up to four weeks.
- Broad leaved weeds generally take longer to die than grass weeds.
- On contact with soil or river bed slit the product is inactivated.