CLINIC UP PROFESSIONAL GLYPHOSATE WEEDKILLER
Clinic UP® is a brand new product which replaces the popular 'Clinic Ace'. It is a foliar applied total herbicide for the control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds.
It can be used in many crops, for the destruction of grassland, in orchards, green cover on land not being used for production, forestry and non-crop areas.
This new quality glyphosate formulation has been redeveloped to not carry any hazardous symbols. Removing the Tallowamine aspect of the molecule has meant it is a 'clean labelled' product and is preferred under COSHH.
When treating some larger or tougher weeds, you may need the application rate increasing to 6L/ha or 500ml per 10L of water.
- Clinic UP contains glyphosate, which totally kills weeds.
- When sprayed into the weeds Clinic UP enters the plant and spreads throughout the plant into the leaves, and roots.
- Glyphosate blocks several important biological processes resulting in the gradual decline and death of the plant.
- Death can take up to four weeks.
- Broad leaved weeds generally take longer to die than grass weeds.
- On contact with soil or river bed slit the product is inactivated.